Enough of sentimentality!! And drudging, boring posts full of unanswered questions and un-understandable theories!.... I 'm back to looking once more at the world through rose tinted glasses... It's probably just as well...
I have these very occasional, sudden phases of tragic depression ( That's an exaggeration..... Though in my perspective it still falls under the 'tragic' category)... My reverie sinks so so low, for reasons totally oblivious even to myself . These bouts, as I have observed and come to believe, occur at certain points of my life when my cheery disposition is most put to test.. Which in this case would be close calls with emotionally high strung scenarios with close friends leaving to all parts of the world while I am still stuck here with not a shit to do... Superhuman efforts allow this 'black-out' to go unnoticed by most which is a relief - though of course some friends discern it with amazing knack... That's the reason they are called 'friends', I suppose. It certainly doesn't make me any happier to find my surliness on edge and even remotely noticeable which generally tends to make me the subject of scrutiny...
However, being the Super - woman that I am, I rebound fast. Surliness and grouchiness never overstay, and are definitely not welcome for more than a day utmost. But it's the period after these rare infrequent bouts that I feel the happiest. Like some sort of an emotional cleansing rite, like having a facial for example. The process sucks but you feel infinitely better after. Gives you a new optimism, an energy charge ( Duh!After all the hard work put in by a concerned few in the form of kind words and reassurances to ward off an imminent premature senility!).
Yep!! So that explains the 'rose tinted glasses' ( or is it rose coloured? I forget.. ).Though in my case that would hint at my 2 grand worth, super-cool shades, which in my moment of high energy exuberance at the expectations of a possible treat, found itself in two broken halves....
Life's back to being a shit!

3 comments:
Super woman!!! sometimes understanding ur own strengths is the first step to being "super"... so make sure u don't cause ur own strength to break the rose tint next time!
ohoh..can so relate to that..u know y!! but lets juz live n out n get over it..sigh! i betr not say nythn coz i myslf fail to c d rose tint! sigh!
dear
u r not just a super woman but the super star of all our lives. The darkness will pass and the sun will arise, wait for it with that beautiful smile of urs
Post a Comment