Reflections.... Like shining lights shimmering on the surface of the river.. A lifetime of memories.... Some obscure, some abstract, some poignant, some recalcitrant, some joyous.... The reel of my entire life playing through my head.. My college life has come to an end! Bringing the reel to a stop.. Half complete...
The last four years established my passage from the obscurity of youth into a whole new world... of adults, of responsibility, of realization, of hard work, of independence. My friends, the shimmering lights of my life and the sharers of my wonder years. With their words and actions, moulded me like the clay on the potter's wheel.... Unknowingly they became my eyes, my sight. They became the voice of my conscience.. Some entered my life at the beginning of my journey through these wonder years.. Others tread the road at different junctions..
Where they started in my journey doesn't matter, where they tread before holds no importance.. All I know is that at the different junctions they embarked into my journey.. Each enduring the same obstacles, stepping the same stones, experiencing the same joy and exhilaration as I did at each step of my road..
With my inherent knowledge, and faith in those who shared this journey with me... I know this journey will not fork, or split or hairpin... At the end of my path, when I look around, with profound sadness at reaching the end of my journey through life, I will find these people, my friends.... ....

5 comments:
*hugs* :D
and I thought missing school was it! *sigh* :|
err... That things was supposed to show my name... not "continualtimeshift" (yeah that's me... :| ) ...
anyway... never thought you had me on your blogroll.. :)
well...chanced upon it (is that a word - chanced?) by accident..it makes a very interesting read! :)
friends r the compass of ur life that give direction and meaning to ur existence and u have been and woill be one in ma life cheers to one of the gr8est friends i have ever had love u my dear molu
Post a Comment