I hate exams... I know everyone does, but that doesn't justify my aversion towards it... Exams suck royally!! They are scary, terrifying, horrifying and ultimately scare the shit out of me.
Whats the aim of writing an exam???
- To get marks.. Duh uh!! Don't tell me you didn't know.
Whats the point in scoring high???
- If your real lucky, marks might help. But more often than not. You'll land in some shithole, where no one cares about the crap you do(except your bosses perhaps), where you'll be prosecuted and persecuted by a bunch of bums who happen to be your bosses... But who obviously don't know half of what you know... How absolutely depressing...!!
So tell me why the hell am I writing exams? (which start tomorrow by the way)..
Also, pray tell me, why am I writing exams in subjects I have no inclination for now, and will never have in all the years I'm going to live..(read : for the next 100 years or so).. My exams are a deadly, freaky, sewage-slurry mix of a bunch of rubbish subjects like bioethics (yawn!!) and EMCI (have any idea what the expansion might be??I don't..), bioprocess design, bioinformatics and process calculations(yuck yuck yuck!!!)..
In view of my highly esteemed intellectual prowess, shouldn't I have realized the uselessness of exams long, long ago??
Why am I still getting jitters thinking about tomorrow's exam?? (or any exams for that matter)?? Exams suck. I know that much.. Then why ..God..Why????? This is probably god's way of punishing his homo sapien children for ... Umm, lemme see...possible reason : destroying the face of the earth through technology and revolution...??(whatever that means)....
The worst part of exams is that... After hours of toil, and literally sweating blood (read as metaphor for the excruciatingly hard work of studying)... You mostly wouldn't end up with the marks you are obliged to get, which basically destroys the very aim of writing an exam......
All in all.....Exams up ahead...!!!
Life's so screwed right now....!!!!
Quintessential end-of-season blues
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment