Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sadist extremes...

One fine morning, I woke up by 7am, did all the stuff I had to at home and left for ARK by around 8am. Reached there in an hour, picked up the leashes from the vet's office and proceeded to walk the dogs in the kennels.

In an hour or so I was done. As I was walking by the kennels, the dogs rushed to the bars barking with excitement. But in one, I almost missed the dog there because it wasn't clawing at the bars. On closer inspection, I saw the dog... curled up in the corner, growling and snarling, which was quite unlike most dogs at the centre. And thats when I saw it.. a big band of exposed flesh around the lower waist, just before the hindlegs, about an inch thick, raw, bleeding, and about an inch deep. Apparently this dog was found tied to a tree with a belt strapped tightly around the waist, and a strap around the muzzle. By the size and depth of the wound, the belt was probably been left on for weeks, such that it cut in deeper and deeper. Its a wonder he's still alive.



 


Whoever gave anyone the right to inflict this kind of cruelty??

2 comments:

~Anil~ said...

This is outrageous not at all acceptable by a developed society...dnt know how ppl can ever think abt doing these kind of things to animals...

Aswathi said...

This is plain disgusting.How is he doing now?I don't know how the person who did this can sleep.