What the heck? I might as well as write my mind anyway.. I have never blogged before. The big blogworld is so new to me. I have tons of friends and family sending me their blog IDs and I always promise to follow them, but I never have. So suddenly 2 days ago, a cousin of mine came visiting, and filled me in on this wonderful world of blogging. In a sudden twist of inspiration I created an account, and then I got totally lost. From what I knew, or rather heard of blogging, it was a place where people discussed some common issues and we could just pipe in our opinions whenever we wanted, and I basically was searching for a page like that .. With little success...Now a day into this world, I just posted my first ..err...post.. I had no clue as to how to begin...but just started up anyways. I have been reading up on many bloggers ..and I am truly fascinated. Some of them are simply excellent bloggers and keep me captivated with their entries. In time, I will rise!!!!!!!
Quintessential end-of-season blues
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment